This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best 3d Printers For Wood. We’ve listed our top picks, including the Most popular, Top-rated, and Bestselling Products.
After hours of scanning and analyzing the market, using too many factors, we have found the Best 3d Printers For Wood of 2022. Check out our ranking below!
Top 20 Best 3d Printers For Wood of 2022
Best 3d Printers For Wood 2022 (Reviews)
iSANMATE Wood Filament 1.75mm, PLA+ Wood Filament 1.75mm, 3D Printer Filament 1kg Spool (20% Wood Powder+80% PLA+)
- 【Parameter】-iSANMATE Wood PLA+ Filament Print Temperature：190℃-225℃. iSANMATE PLA+ filament dimensional: 1.75mm,accuracy +/- 0.03mm, 1KG (2.2LBS).
- 【Wood PLA+】- iSANMATE Wood Filament is made up of 20% wood flour and 80% PLA+ with wood color and texture.Able to make products with woody touch
- 【High Quality】- iSANMATE Wood PLA + filament has superb layer bonding, and strength and toughness are greater than conventional PLA filament. Easy to use
- 【Spool Size】- Spool Diameter:197mm(7.76") ; Spool Width;64mm( 2.52") - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 57mm(2.24").
- 【100% Satisfactory Service】-1 year warranty. Provide fast and efficient technical solutions when you have any printing problems. With 24 hours guaranteed reply.
SUNLU Wood PLA 3D Printer Filament, 1.75 PLA Filament Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, 1 kg Spool, 1.75mm Wood fibers (Real Wood)
- ① 【20% WOOD Fibers】SUNLU Upgrade Spool Wood PLA Filament is mixture of 20% recycle wood with polymer,Gives prints surface of wood color and texture. The print even smells like wood.SUNLU 1kg Wood filament combines real wood fibers, To satisfy your demands for printing projects of functional parts with wooden texture
- ②【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】Advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these Wood PLA filaments of 1.75 mm diameter, dimensional accuracy + / - 0.02 mm without any exaggeration;1kg spool (2.2lbs)
- ③【Clog-Free, Bubble-Free & Easy-to-use】SUNLU WOOD PLA 3D Printer Filament is completely mechanically wound, with sturdy fixing holes, 100% tangled free, and manual inspection one by one. Which has an advantage of high purity with low shrinkage. It enables you to have a smooth and stable printing process, with excellent quality prints.
- ④【Wide Compatibility】Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re bag;Works and harmonizes perfectly with all common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers, thanks to the high quality standards in terms of manufacturing accuracy and the small tolerance in diameter of +/- 0.02mm
- ⑤【RISK-FREE WARRANTY】We have professional 3D printing technical guidance and perfect customer service. One-month free trial, lifetime warranty, and Money-back guarantee if you’re not 100% satisfied. Recommended Wood PLA Filament Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 170-190℃, heated Plate 0-80℃
AMOLEN Wood Filament Bundle,Walnut,Bamboo Wood,Red Wood,Black Wood,3D Printer Filament,PLA Filament 1.75mm,200g/Spool
- 4 WOOD PLA FILAMENT BUNDLE - 4 different wood PLA filament with Walnut wood, Red wood, Bamboo and Ebony wood, each filament spool is 200g.
- REAL WOOD/BAMBOO FIBER - There is 20% wood fiber in the walnut wood, red wood and ebony wood PLA Filament. The light color wood has 20% bambbo fiber. Therefore, you will get a print like a real wood with matte face and even wood smell.
- REFUSE TO CLOGGING - The finely ground wood particles, double filtration, no impurities, make your printing smoother. Good shaping, no bubble, no jamming, no warping, no brittle.
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY - Perfectly compatible with most of the FDM 3D Printer and 3D Pen, Comgrow Creality Ender, ANYCUBIC, Creality 3D, SUNLU, ERYONE, MYNT3D, 3Doodler, 1.75mm pla filament consistent diameter, dimensional accuracy +/- 0.03mm.
- VACUUM & REUSABLE BAG - Vacuum packaging with desiccant to keep it dry and keep out dust.The bag has a sealing strip,the pla filament can be put back into the bag after use and sealed for storage.
PRILINE 1kg Wood PLA Filament 1.75 3D Printer Filament( The Layer Should be Thicker Than 0.2mm and The Nozzle Should be Bigger Than 0.4mm)
- Priline wood filament has wood powder in it
- Size: 1.75mm (Tolerance Level : ± 0.03mm) - Spool Diameter: 7.87" - Spool Width: 2.83" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"
- Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature: 200-230°C (392-446°F), Base Plate Temperature: 0-50°C(32-122°F)
- No more durable nozzle need.But wood filament requires a .6 or larger nozzle to avoid clogging
- Refund Guarantee in 30 Days: We trust our products. If you aren't happy with our 3D printer filament, tell us and We will arrange a refund for you
AMOLEN Dark Wood Walnut PLA Filament 1.75mm,Walnut 3D Printer Filament with 30% Real Wood Fiber,Wood Filament,1KG
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY: AMOLEN PLA Filament is compatible with most of the FDM 3D Printer, MakerBot, LulzBot, FlashForge, UP, Printrbot, Solidoodle, Reprap, Mendel, MakerGear.
- PREMIER MATERIAL: Made from PLA and wood particles. Prints just like normal PLA with gorgeous surface of wood color and texture. Extrusion temperature range: 190 - 220°C.
- DIMENSIONAL ACCURACY: Diameter variance of no more than 30 microns for consistent feeding and better 3D prints.
- SMOOTHLY PRINT: AMOLEN engineered its Professional 3D Printer filament to strict tolerances and the highest quality standards, ensuring trouble-free operation with your 3D printer and superior results. Good shaping, no bubble, no jamming, no warping.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Orderly wrapped, melt well, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder. AMOLEN PLA filament is the choice of engineers, designers, and anyone else into 3D printing who demands the best.
Iverntech 1 Spool Acrylic 3D Printer Filament Holder Mount Rack for PLA, ABS, Wood, TPU, Nylon, Flexible Materials
- Iverntech 3d printer filament holder
- Widely used for most pla, abs, wood, tpu, nylon, flexible filaments
- Much firmly design, won't fall down with all kinds of filaments
- The sticker paper can be peeled off before assemble it
- Filament pictured is for display purpose only, not included
Gizmo Dorks Wood Filament for 3D Printers 1.75mm 200g
- Wood 3D printer filament vacuumed sealed with desiccant
- Extrusion nozzle temperature: 220 - 230 C; Recommended to use a heated build platform
- 1.75mm filament diameter (Dimensional Accuracy of +/- 0.03mm)
- Net weight: 200 grams / Spool Diameter: 5.125" / Spool Width: 2" / Spool Hub Diameter: 1.5"
- Compatible with most 3D printers such as Monoprice Maker Select, Lulzbot, Flash Forge, and many more.
JAYO Wood PLA Filament, 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, 1.75mm, 1 kg Spool, Wood PLA
- 【20% Wood Fiber Filament】 Wood filament is a mixture of 20% recycled wood and polymer. Gives wood color and structure. 1kg wood filament contains real wood fibers, for printed parts with a wood look.
- 【Accurate & Consistent】 Strict tolerance: diameter of 1.75mm, deviations +/- 0.02mm, 1 kG coil (2.2 pounds)
- 【Uniform & Reliable Printing】 WOOD 3D printer filament vacuum packed with desiccant. Recommended nozzle temperature: 200 ° C - 220 ° C, heating bed temp: 60 ° C - 70 ° C.
- 【Wide Compatibility】 Can be printed on all commercially available 1.75mm FDM printers, thanks to high-quality standards and accuracy in production.
- 【What You Get】 WOOD Filament * 1, worry-free 12 month warranty, and friendly customer service. Spool diameter: 8 ", diameter of the receptacle: 2.2".
3D Printer Wood PLA Filament 1.75, JAYO Wood PLA Filament 1.75mm, Fit FDM 3D Printer, 1KG Spool, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, Wood PLA 1.75
- ¡¾1.75MM Diameter ¡À0.02mm, Smoothly Printing¡¿ JAYO PLA filament made of premium PLA raw material, advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing process, dimensional accuracy is 1.75mm+/- 0.02mm, easy to print without clogging. Spool is 1KG spool(2.2lbs).
- ¡¾Strong Adhesion, Low Odor¡¿ JAYO PLA filament produce in strictly procedures, no bubbles, ultra smooth technology, low odor, provide you a pleasure printing experience.
- ¡¾100% Vacuum Packaging¡¿ Good vacuum packing ensures the filament are dry and in good toughness, not easy to break.
- ¡¾Compatible with 99% FDM 3D Printer¡¿ JAYO PLA filament 1.75mm works perfectly on 99% FDM 3D printers, because most DIY printers use 1.75mm in size. Recommended printing temp/nozzle temperature: 215-230¡æ, base plate temperature: 70¡ãC.
- ¡¾12 Months Warranty & Friendly After-Sales Service¡¿ N.W 1KG PLA, welcome guide, 12 months warranty, and friendly after-sales service. Let¡¯s buy it now!
Enotepad PLA Plus 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm, PLA+ 1.75, Fit Most FDM Printer，Wood PLA+，1 kg Spool
$20.99 in stock
- 【About Enotepad】：Enotepad is authorized by SUNLU 3D manufacturer. Offering 3D printer filament, such as PLA, PLA+, PETG, TPU, SILK and WOOD which manufactured by SUNLU.
- 【24-hours After-sale service】Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, we are offering 24-hours customer service.
- 【Toughness Enhanced PLA】PLA Plus is an enhanced version of regular PLA. PLA Plus filament has higher strength and better toughness, which has the advantages of higher purity with lower shrinkage and superb layer bonding, meeting your demands for different printing projects.
- 【No Clogging & No Bubbles】The density of PLA+ filament is around 1.24g/cm³. Dimensional accuracy + / - 0.02 mm. No bubble, strong layer adhesion. Melting smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder, providing a better and more stable 3D printing.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Works perfectly with mostly common 1.75mm 3D pen and FDM 3D printers. Such as Sunlu S8, Prusa, Flashforge Creator pro ,Guider2, UltiMaker, MK3, Ender 3, Simplify3D etc.
CooBeen 3D Printer Filament, Wood PLA Filament with Build Surface Nozzle Cleaning Needle, PLA Wood Matte Filament 1.75mm 1kg, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, Fit Most FDM 3D Printer(Wood)
$25.99 in stock
- 【THE WOOD TEXTURE】CooBeen Wood Filament is made up of 20% recycle wood fiber with polymer. Able to make products with woody touch. Meeting your demands for printing projects of functional parts with wooden texture.
- 【THE ADVANTAGE】Prints with wood texture even smell wood.Good shaping, no bubble, no jamming, no warping. Feed smoothly and constantly,melt well. Ensuring trouble-free operation with your 3D printer and superior results.
- 【THE TEMPERATURE DIAMETER】Diameter 1.75mm, dimensional accuracy + / - 0.02 mm ,1 kg spool (2.2lbs).Recommended printing temp/nozzle temperature: 180°C-210°C(356℉-410℉), base plate temperature: 0°C-60°C(32℉-140℉).
- 【THE COMPATIBILITY】CooBeen PLA Filament is compatible with most of the FDM 3D Printer,LulzBot, FlashForge, Solidoodle, Reprap, Mendel, MakerBot, UP,Printrbot, MakerGear.
- 【THE PACKAGING 】100% Vacuum Packaging. Completely dried before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon bag, good vacuum packing ensures the filament are dry and in good toughness, not easy to break. Since the PLA filament is prone to moisture, please keep the 3D printer filament dry to maintain excellent printing performance.
HATCHBOX 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm, 1.75 mm, 1 kg Spool, Wood
- 1KG (2.2 lb) Spool
- Wood 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 175°C - 220°C (347°F - 428°F)
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- Spool Diameter: 7.88" - Spool Width: 2.69" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"
CooBeen 3D Printer Filament, Wood PLA Filament 1.75mm with Nozzle Build Surface, 1KG Spool, Wood Filament with 20% Wood Fiber, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, Wood Filament
$25.99 in stock
- 【High Purity Wood PLA Filament】: CooBeen's Wood PLA Filaments is made of high-purity real wood powder(such as maple). When you print it has a slight wood smell, and is as strong as PLA. exquisite wood texture and wood color makes you feel that it is wood.
- 【Print Advantage】: New technology reduces wood filament brittleness by 70%. Full mechanical winding ensure easy to feed and reduce tangle. Wood Filament contains wood powder, 0.4-0.6 nozzle will be better. Additional nozzles and Build Surface help get better adhesion, cleaning needle is used to clean the nozzle without clogging. Recommend Printing Temperature: 180°C-210°C(356℉-410℉). Heat Bed Temperature: 0-60°C(32℉-140℉). Clog-Free, Bubble-Free, Low-Warp, Less-String.
- 【Reliable Spool】: Wood Filament has leading core technology to stabilize its size of 1.75mm and ensure that each spool is extended to (340m) length. Trustworthy, this reinforced Filament formulation can effectively reduce brittleness by 70%. Work perfectly with most of FDM 3D printers, Including Ender 3,MK3,Creality 3D etc. widely compatible and keep high performance printing for you.
- 【Wood PLA Feature】: 20% Wood Fiber endows exquisite wood texture. Coobeen PLA Wood Filament has consistent Diameter/Color/Luster, good for projects with tight tolerances. Please keep the Filaments to bagged until you use it and store it in a drying container (To prevent Filaments brittle or clogging) to maintain excellent performance for high quality printing.
- 【What You Get】: Vacuum-Sealed Wood PLA 3D Printer Filament, Build Surface(200x200mm/7.88"x7.88"), 0.4 Brass Nozzle, Cleaning Needle. Aiming to bring a better printing feelings. Friendly customer service and permanent product consultation. CooBeen is a brand manufacturer focusing on R&D and production of 3D Consumables for 10 years. you can receive high-quality filament and print satisfactory model is our expectation, thank you for your choice.
PLA 3D Printing Filament - ALLTIME3D - Tender Wood 300g (0.66lbs) - 1.75mm Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm 3D Printer Pen for Professional. World Leader in alltime 3D Filament (Tender Wood)
- 300g PLA filament greatly enhances user convenience such as 3D Pen and 3D Printer. Only 3D Filament that pass "RainBow Blind Tests" are final sold, defective rate within 0.01%. (No tangling, No spider web, No stickiness)
- Wide compatibility (FlashForge, MK3, Ender series etc, compatible with multiple products) 190 ~ 210 ℃ optimization. (Best 200 ℃ / Bed 0 ~ 50 ℃), 1.75mm Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm, color matches from start to finish.
- Strength of excellent gloss and vivid color. Three essential elements of heat resistance, chemical resistance, and pollution resistance. Minimize defect rate, increase product output stability
- User health is more important than our sales We value user experience and imagination over price Nothing more important to us than 3D filament quality
- Emphasis on design diversification and surface material development. Eco-friendly ultra upgrade than existing PVC, ABS Competitiveness differentiated from other materials in processability
Glowforge Plus 3D Laser Printer – The Fast, Easy, and Powerful Tool for Wood, Leather, Craft, Paper, Fabric, and DIY. The Ultimate Hobby Laser Cutting & Engraving Machine
- YOUR IDEA, IN YOUR HANDS, IN MINUTES – Push the button and the powerful 40 watt laser creates meaningful gifts for your friends, unique products to sell, or something personalized just for you.
- SIMPLY AUTOMATIC– Autofocus. Material detection. Automatic print settings. Just pick your drawing, PDF, or photo, add one of dozens of household materials, and click print.
- FREE SOFTWARE & 30 MINUTE SETUP– There's nothing to install - the free app works with your PC, Mac, phone, or tablet.
- LASER PRECISION with DOZENS OF MATERIALS – Precise to the width of a human hair. Carve up to 1/2" deep, 11" tall, and 19.5" wide, at over 1,300 lines per inch. Engrave or print beautiful and useful products from wood, leather, paper, fabric, acrylic, glass, metal, cardboard... even chocolate!
- SAFE FOR HOME AND SCHOOL – The only CDRH Class 1 laser cutter and engraver. Independently safety tested to UL, CE, FDA, and FCC standards for peace of mind.
Polymaker Wood PLA Filament 1.75mm 600g Cardboard Spool - PolyWood PLA Wood Filament 1.75 PLA Wood Mimics 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm, Wood Texture & Low Density & Jam Free with Foaming Technology
- 【Advanced Jam Free Filament】 - Most wood PLA in the market have a problem of jamming, but no more with our filament thanks to the patented Jam-Free foaming technology. It also dramatically improves the heat stability of our wood mimic PLA filaments. PolyWood delivers an incredible surface finish which makes it is a great material choice for aesthetics use such as architectural models, board game pawns, figurines or decoration vases
- 【Wood Texture and Density without Actual Wood Powder】 - PolyWood PLA filament 1.75 is composed entirely of polymers. Instead of using wood to mimic wood, we developed a unique foaming technology to deliver a material that mimics wood structurally. PolyWood contains no actual wood, but it has a rough texture and touch that makes it suitable for further wood like finishes. The slightly rough, matte finish does just enough to hide small zits and imperfections but it still maintains decent detail
- 【Tangle Free & Moisture Free】 - PolyWood 3D printing filament 1.75 is carefully winded to avoid any tangling issues, dried and vacuum sealed in a resealable ziplock bag with desiccant. Please make sure to NEVER let go the tip of the filament as it may create nodes. Holes on the side of the spool can be used to prevent this issue
- ✨ 【Good Layer Adhesion & Rigidity】 - No warping, no jamming, no blobs or layer delamination issues. Polymaker wood 3D printer filament is a worry-free 3D Printer Filament PLA Wood which has great bed adhesion, very consistent color and dimensional accuracy【Note - turn off the fan for the first layer for improved bed adhesion】
- ♻️ 【Cardboard Spool】 - Comes in upgraded 3.0 version packaging with fully recycled cardboard spool and box
MG Chemicals Wood 3D Printer Filament, 2.85mm, 1 Kg (2.2 lbs.) - Wood (WOOD30W1)
$18.48 in stock
- Wood/PLA blended filament
- 2.85 mm diameter, Wood filament, 1 kg net weight
- Suggested print temperature ranges from 185°C to 230°C (365°F-464°F)
- Diameter tolerance: 2.85Mm: 2.85+/-0.1Mm
- Compatible with all fused-filament 3D printers models (sold separately)
Polymaker Matte PLA Filament 1.75mm Wood Brown, 1kg Carton Spool PLA Filament 1.75 - PolyTerra PLA 3D Printer Filament, Print with Most 3D Printers Using 3D Filament
- 【Matte Finish】 - PolyTerra PLA is a 3D printer filament 1.75mm featuring an incredible matte surface finish which helps hide the layers of your print. PolyTerra PLA comes in more than 20 different colors. Selected color: Wood Brown PLA filament 1.75mm ( PLA Wood Brown Filament )
- 【Tangle Free & Moisture Free】 - PolyTerra PLA is carefully winded to avoid any tangling issues, dried and vacuum sealed in a resealable ziplock bag with desiccant. Please make sure to NEVER let go the tip of the filament as it may create nodes. Holes on the side of the spool can be used to prevent this issue
- ️ 【Advanced Properties】 - PolyTerra PLA features a ductility similar to PLA + (less brittle)
- ✨ 【Easy Support Removal】 - PolyTerra PLA 3D printer filament Wood Brown is designed to support itself and breakaway easily, saving your time and hassle during support removal
- ♻️ 【Cardboard Spool】 - PolyTerra PLA comes in a fully recycled cardboard packaging and has been liked by hundreds of thousands of Polymaker customers
Isometric Notebook: For Art Drawing, 3D Printer Projects, Sculpture, Architecture and Landscaping
$6.27 in stock
|Is Adult Product|
|Number Of Pages||200|
Getting Started with 3D Carving: Five Step-by-Step Projects to Launch You on Your Maker Journey
|Number Of Pages||195|
|Best 3d Printers For Wood 2022 | Price Comparison|
How does the ranking system work?
Our app considers products features, online popularity, consumer reviews, consumer ratings, brand reputation, prices, and many more factors, as well as reviews by our experts. read more About Us
Your Guide To Buying The Best 3d Printers For Wood
Worried about buying the Best 3d Printers For Wood? Your doubts are gone.
We understand this because we have already gone through the entire process of researching the best products.
So we have compiled a complete list of the “Best 3d Printers For Wood” available on the market today.
We’ve also composed this buyer’s guide to help you make the right decision when selecting the “Best 3d Printers For Wood“. It’ll help you:
- Read reviews of your chosen product, and what consumers are saying,
- Select the right brand of the Best 3d Printers For Wood, and
- Compare prices and find the best value.
- Select the features that satisfy your needs.
A thorough and thoughtful examination is essential to ensure that you get the “Best 3d Printers For Wood” possible.
We provide guidance on buying the Best 3d Printers For Wood, and this information is complete and accurate.
We use both artificial intelligence and big data to analyze the information we collect, using a selection of algorithms that have allowed us to compile a list of the Best 3d Printers For Wood currently available on the market.
This is the technology we use to compile our list based on a variety of factors, we always remember that keeping the Best 3d Printers For Wood information up-to-date is the most important thing, so we are constantly updating our site.