This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best 802 11ac Access Points. We’ve listed our top picks, including the Most popular, Top-rated, and Bestselling Products.
After hours of scanning and analyzing the market, using too many factors, we have found the Best 802 11ac Access Points of 2022. Check out our ranking below!
Top 20 Best 802 11ac Access Points of 2022
Best 802 11ac Access Points 2022 (Reviews)
Ubiquiti Networks Unifi 802.11ac Dual-Radio PRO Access Point (UAP-AC-PRO-US), Single,White
7 used from $107.99
- Manage Your Networks from a Single Control Plane
- Intuitive and Robust Configuration, Control and Monitoring
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Users and Guests
- Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
NETGEAR Wireless Desktop Access Point (WAC104) - WiFi 5 Dual-Band AC1200 Speed | 3 x 1G Ethernet Ports | Up to 64 Devices | WPA2 Security | Desktop | MU-MIMO | Supports 3 SSIDs | 802.11ac
$35.99 in stock
8 used from $34.93
- Fast dual band 802.11ac WiFi at a combined aggregate speed of 1.2 Gbps (300Mbps at 2.4 GHz and 867Mbps at 5 GHz)
- Factory tuned external antennas provide superior signal and far reaching WiFi coverage
- Advanced Security and Flexible Wireless Configuration - access point, and WDS point-to-point, point-to-multipoint wireless bridge mode. Memory:128MB NAND flash and 128MB DDR3 RAM
- Works with all N150, N300, N600 and AC devices. IPV6 support for improved performance
- Easy to setup and configure with WiFi Protected System (WPS) button for easy one-touch client connectivity
Cisco Business 140AC Wi-Fi Access Point, 802.11ac, 2x2, 1 GbE Port, Ceiling Mount, 5 Pack Bundle, Limited Lifetime Protection (5-CBW140AC-B)
1 used from $349.99
- PERFORMANCE: Enterprise-grade MU-MIMO (2x2) performance of five access points delivers a highly secured and reliable wireless connectivity
- DEPLOYMENT: Flexible deployment wall or celling mount (brackets included) with Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- FLEXIBILITY: Mix and match Cisco Business Wireless access points and mesh extenders to increase your Wi-Fi coverage
- SET UP IN MINUTES: Simplify management and monitor your network from the Cisco Business Mobile app or Web browser
- ADVANCED SECURITY: Enterprise-class security prevent malware, phishing, and other threats from compromising your network via Cisco Umbrella integration
Ubiquiti UniFi nanoHD Compact 802.11ac Wave2 MU-MIMO Enterprise Access Point ( UAP-NANOHD-US)
$159.00 in stock
9 used from $132.99
- Four stream 802.11AC Wave2 technology
- Supports 200+ concurrent users
- 802.3af PoE compatibility
- Optional covers (sold separately) allow the Unifi nanohd AP TO discreetyly blend into its setting
Ubiquiti Networks UniFi in-Wall Wi-Fi Access Point 802.11AC Wave 2 (UAP-IW-HD-US), White
- 4x4 MU-MIMO on 5GHz (1733Mbps Max PHY rate), 2x2 MIMO on 2.4GHz (300Mbps Max PHY rate).
- 802.3af for base functionality. 802.3at required if using PoE pass-through.
- 1x4 (1 in, 4 out) switched Gigabit Ethernet ports with configurable PoE pass-through (port 1 only).
- Networking interface: (5) 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports. Four-stream 802.11AC Wave 2 technology. 802.3af/802.3at PoE compatibility.
- Dimensions: 139.7 x 86.7 x 25.75 mm (5.5 x 3.41 x 1.01"). weight: 210 g (7.41 oz).
Ubiquiti UAP-AC-PRO 2-PACK Unifi AP AC PRO 11ac Dual-Radio Pro Access Point
3 used from $199.99
- Ubiquiti Unifi AC PRO UAP-AC-PRO (2-UNITS) Indoor/Outdoor Dual Band Radio 5GHz and 2.4GHz.
- Ubiquiti UniFi Access Point AC Pro UniFi Access Point Enterprise Wi-Fi System from Ubiquiti Networks is a scalable enterprise access point solution designed to be easily deployed and managed. It supports the 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard with speeds of up to 1300 Mbs in the 5GHz radio band, and up to 450 Mbs in the 2.4GHz radio band.
- Ubiquiti UniFi AC Pro AP system offers simultaneous dual band operation with 3 x 3 MIMO technology for each band. It has a range of up to 400 and 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Ubiquiti UAP-AC-PRO UniFi Access Point (AP) has a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a ceiling tile or wall, using the included mounting hardware.
- Deploy the Ubiquiti UniFi AC Pro AP indoors or outdoors, in wireless networks requiring maximum performance. Sporting a weatherproof design, the UniFi AC Pro AP features simultaneous, dual-band, 3x3 MIMO technology and convenient 802.3af PoE/802.3at PoE+ compatibility.
MikroTik cAP ac Dual-band 802.11ac Wireless Access Point (RBcAPGi-5acD2nD-US)
- Ceiling Access Point - RouterBoard cAP AC-US
- Dual-band 2.4 / 5GHz
- The cAP ac-US (USA) is factory locked for 2412-2462MHz, 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- Mount on a ceiling or wall
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports (one with PoE output)
Ubiquiti UAP-AC-LITE UniFi AP AC LITE 802.11ac Gigabit Dual-Radio PoE
8 used from $75.00
- Ubiquiti UAP-AC-LITE UniFi AP AC LITE 802.11ac Gigabit Dual-Radio PoE OPEN BOX
Ubiquiti [5-Pack] UniFi nanoHD Compact 802.11ac Wave2 MU-MIMO Enterprise Access Point (UAP-NanoHD-5-US) (Renewed)
- Ubiquiti Nano HD Five-Pack US Version (UAP-NANOHD-5-US)
- Compact 802.11ac Wave 2 High Density MIMO Access Point
- 2x2 MIMO on 2.4GHz and 4x4 MIMO on 5GHz
- 802.3AF PoE -Injector NOT Included. Purchase PoE Power Supply Separate If Not Using PoE Switch
- Note -High Density APs are designed for higher number of simultaneous devices within coverage area. Not designed for best range compared to those APs that are truly designed for long range
Ubiquiti Network airCube ACB-AC airMAX 802.11ac Dual-Band Home Wi-Fi Access Point PoE 24V In/Out OPEN BOX
$80.84 in stock
- Ubiquiti Network airCube ACB-AC airMAX 802.11ac Dual-Band Home Wi-Fi Access Point PoE 24V In/Out OPEN BOX
Ubiquiti UniFi AP AC PRO 802.11ac Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Access Point (UAP-AC-PRO-E-US) PoE Adapter Sold Separately
4 used from $114.99
- PoE adapter sold separately and not included.
- 2.4 GHz Speed: 450 Mbps. 5 GHz Speed: 1300 Mpbs.
- Dimensions: 7.74 x 7.74 x 1.38 inches.
- Weight: 12.4 OZ. Weight with mounting kits: 15.9 OZ.
- Package Contents: Unifi AC PRO Access Point, Ceiling/Wall Mounting Kits; Quick Start Guide. Does not include PoE adapter.
Ubiquiti Networks UniFi FlexHD 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi Access Point (UAP-FlexHD-US)
$178.82 in stock
2 used from $164.44
- UPC: 817882029629
- Weight: 2. 500 lbs
EnGenius Technologies EAP1300 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac Wave 2) 2x2 Managed Indoor Wireless Access Point Features Quad-Core Processors, MU-MIMO, High Powered 23dBm, GigaE Port (Mounting Kit Included)
8 used from $46.21
- Quad-core CPU, 4x arm Cortex A7 Processor, 717 MHz "Turbo engine"
- 11AC Wave 2 Wireless speeds to 867 Mbps (5 GHz); to 400 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Up to 30% faster throughput over 11AC Wave 1 3x3 APs
- Mu-mimo improves performance & increases user device capacities
- Beamforming optimizes antenna signal, reception & reliability for clients
Aruba IAP-335-US Instant Access Point JW825A (802.11ac Wave 2, 2.4GHz/5GHz Dual-Band, Bluetooth Low Energy, POE) (Certified Refurbished)
- up to 1,733 Mbps in the 5 GHz band, up to 800 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band
- Each 5 GHz radio chain has a switch and two antennas, 802.11ac Wave 2
- up to 5Gbps with NBase-T Ethernet compatibility, Backwards compatible with 100/1000Base-T
- Minimizes interference from 3G/4G cellular networks, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) radio
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) DC power supply sold separately
JOOWIN AC1200 High Power Outdoor Wireless Access Point with Poe, 2.4GHz 300Mbps or 5.8GHz 867Mbps Dual Band 802.11AC Wireless WiFi Access Points/Router/Bridge/Repeater, Used for Outdoor WiFi Coverage
- 【Dual Band and High Transmission】: A dual band outdoor access point can boost your existing wireless coverage with speed of up to 867Mbps on 5GHz, 300Mbps on 2.4GHz. Supports the latest 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard, which is 3 times faster than Wireless-N.
- 【Large Coverage and Stable Connection】: 2*5dBi Omni-Directional antennas provides 360° network coverage, receiving wireless range becomes wider and more stable. Both 2.4G and 5.8G are applied with power amplifier which can improves wireless network reception and transmission function.
- 【Multi-Working Modes & Easy Setup】: The CF-EW72 supports AP/Router/Bridge/Repeater Mode, which can meets your network requirements in different environment. AP mode (Set up as an outdoor wireless access point) is recommended for bigger yard.
- 【Built for Outdoor Wi-Fi Coverage】: IP66-rated weatherproof housing that ensures continued operation on harsh outdoor environments or in climates of extreme cold, heat or continuous moisture. Lightning Protection, Waterproof, Dustproof, Antifreeze, High-Temperature Resistant, Antioxidant, ensures stable connection in harsh outdoor conditions.
- 【Powered by PoE and Flexible Installation】: 802.3af/802.3at/48V PoE Power (PoE Adapter Included) over Ethernet support and simple mounting design allows for flexible deployment and convenient installation. It supports pole or wall mounted.
UniFi AP AC LR UAP-AC-LR-US Long Range 802.11ac Dual-Band Wireless Access Point Gigabit PoE Speeds 867Mbps
TRENDnet 5/7 dBi Outdoor Dual Band Omni Antenna Kit, N-Type Male Connectors, Supports 2.4 And 5 GHz, Omni-Directional Antennas, Use With 802.11ac/n/g/b/a Routers And Access Points, White, TEW-AO57
- ANTENNA KIT: Comes with two outdoor dual band omni-directional antennas. Individual antenna: 22 x 178 mm (0.9 x 7.0 in.)
- ANTENNA GAIN: 2.4 GHz peak gain: 5 dBi, 5 GHz peak gain: 7 dBi
- DUAL BAND SUPPORT (2.4 + 5 GHz): Compatible with 802.11ac/n/g/b/a routers and access points with N-Type female connectors. These antennas are capable of transmitting in two different standard frequency ranges.
- N-TYPE CONNECTORS: N-Type male connectors are compatible with routers and access points with N-Type female connectors
- OMNI-DIRECTIONAL: Omni-directional antennas for blanket wireless coverage. This class of antenna radiates equal radio power in all directions perpendicular to an axis.
Ubiquiti UniFi AC UAP-AC-IW IEEE 802.11ac 1.14 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point
Mikrotik hAP ac lite US Version Dual Band Access Point 802.11ac 5-Port PoE USB OSL4
- The hAP ac lite also known as RB952Ui-5ac2nD is a Dual-concurrent Access Point, that provides WiFi coverage for 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies at the same time
- Unit is equipped with a 650MHz CPU, 64MB RAM, five 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports (PoE output on port #5)
- Dual-chain 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz wireless, single chain 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz wireless, USB port for 3G/4G modem and a RouterOS L4 license
- Dimensions: 113 x 89 x 28mm, PoE in/out: Passive PoE, PoE in input Voltage: 12-30 V
- 10/100 Ethernet ports: 5, Number of USB ports: 1, Max power consumption: 8 W
Ubiquiti UniFi nanoHD Compact 802.11ac Wave2 MU-MIMO Enterprise Access Point (UAP-NanoHD-US) (5-Pack)
2 used from $799.00
- COMPACT AND VERSATILE DESIGN: The Ubiquiti Networks UniFi nanoHD Access Point features the latest Wi-Fi 802.11ac, simultaneously with dual-band, 4x4 MU-MIMO technology and convenient 802.3af PoE compatibility in a compact and versatile design
- LED PROVISION RINGS: The unique LED provisioning ring provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device
- SOFTWARE DEFINED NETWORKING: Easily deploy your UniFi Enterprise System using the included UniFi Controller Software. It helps you to manage thousands of UniFi devices across multiple sites, and scale your network as needed without any ongoing licensing fees
- INTUITIVE GRAPHICAL UI: The intuitive Graphical UI provides a centralized control via an easy-to-use interface. It provides real-time status by collecting and analyzing data in real time
- SUPERIOR PROCESSING POWER: The UniFi nanoHD AP is capable of complex operations (guest control, filtering, and other resource-intensive tasks) that may slow down a lesser-equipped AP. The UniFi nanoHD AP can be powered by an 802.3af PoE compliant switch
|Best 802 11ac Access Points 2022 | Price Comparison|
How does the ranking system work?
Our app considers products features, online popularity, consumer reviews, consumer ratings, brand reputation, prices, and many more factors, as well as reviews by our experts. read more About Us
Your Guide To Buying The Best 802 11ac Access Points
Worried about buying the Best 802 11ac Access Points? Your doubts are gone.
We understand this because we have already gone through the entire process of researching the best products.
So we have compiled a complete list of the “Best 802 11ac Access Points” available on the market today.
We’ve also composed this buyer’s guide to help you make the right decision when selecting the “Best 802 11ac Access Points“. It’ll help you:
- Read reviews of your chosen product, and what consumers are saying,
- Select the right brand of the Best 802 11ac Access Points, and
- Compare prices and find the best value.
- Select the features that satisfy your needs.
A thorough and thoughtful examination is essential to ensure that you get the “Best 802 11ac Access Points” possible.
We provide guidance on buying the Best 802 11ac Access Points, and this information is complete and accurate.
We use both artificial intelligence and big data to analyze the information we collect, using a selection of algorithms that have allowed us to compile a list of the Best 802 11ac Access Points currently available on the market.
This is the technology we use to compile our list based on a variety of factors, we always remember that keeping the Best 802 11ac Access Points information up-to-date is the most important thing, so we are constantly updating our site.